v6.0 [23 Oct 2012]
Database Conversion: Added database conversion tools for converting the following types of databases: HSQLDB, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite
Database Conversion: Added the ability to convert tables from the following database types to the RazorSQL local database: DB2, Derby, Informix, MongoDB, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQLite, Sybase
Database Conversion: Added Copy to Local Database option for copying tables from remote dbs to the local RazorSQL database
Added a Create Table from Results Option for creating a table from query results
Added a Create Local Table from Results for creating a local table from query results on a remote database
Added a Create Table from Results option for converting the query results to a table on another database
Added Query Referenced Table option to query results for foreign key columns
Add ability to view images - open an image file and display it
Added Search -> Goto Column option for the SQL editor
Added option to not include column names in output for Execute SQL - output to file
Added Insert - Insert from File option to the Inserts menu
For parameterized queries, add option for automatically wrapping character data in single quotes
Added an option for viewing a status log for each connection that includes queries executed, query times, and rows returned
Added 10 to Fetch Limit Rows option
Added Editor Backups option to the preferences for backing up files on save
Added binary data editing and image viewing with the SQLite JDBC Driver
Added support for binary data editing to the RazorSQL SQLite Driver
Ship with SQLite JDBC driver
SQLite - Auto expand navigator to show Tables, Views, etc.
Allow to change auto commit on the toolbar
Add SSH tunnel support for MongoDB
Added SQL favorites selector shortcut
Added a timeout for how long results / statements will stay open and added a preference for it
Added support for Derby 10.9
Add full screen mode on OS X Lion and Mountain Lion
Better auto-completion support for certain join types
Added a 64-bit only RazorSQL download for Windows
Better memory handling for SimpleDB queries with large result sets
Added Consolas as a fixed-width font
Recognize reserved words in generated SQL, including database specific reserved words
Added additional information to error messages displayed when queries or statements thrown an error
v5.6 [20 Oct 2011]
--RazorSQL can now read configuration files such as connection profiles from a central location on launch
--Added a preference for whether to highlight SQL statements on execute
--Added a preference for whether to warn when update / delete statements with no where clause are executed
--SQL Editor: If only one statement is present, do not highlight the statement on execute
v5.5 [18 Apr 2011]
- Compare Tool: Added option to write compare results to file
- Command Line Interface: Added option for comparing the results of two queries
- Added support for DB2 VSE
- Compare Tool: maximum compare lines is now configurable via the preferences
- Command Line Interface: For SQL Server and Sybase connection profiles that do not have a database set, the command line tool now executes a use command based on the database specified as a command line option
- Informix select into temp table queries throwing errors
- SimpleDB command line - create domain statement throwing error
- Import from Excel - fill with empty data checkbox not displaying
- Procedure Editor compile error window - if error message is too long, text gets cut off
- Query Results - when user resizes columns, column width getting reset after scrolling
v4.2 [4 Apr 2008]
Bug fix for problem with export tool caused by 4.2.3 release.
Visual tool for database architects, developers and DBAs.
It is a productivity toolset for SQL Server administration and development.
Universal Data Access (UDA) tool.
Build and execute queries visually.
Allows execution of SQL statements on MS SQL Server, MySQL & Oracle databases.